JPU364
Please login or register to access all the features! There will be no adds on the site when you login.
JPU364
Please login or register to access all the features! There will be no adds on the site when you login.
JPU364
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JPU364

Death will come from anywhere

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kongregate.com - Epic war 3 (.sol)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JPU364
Website Gods
Website Gods
JPU364

Credits : 6256

Kongregate.com - Epic war 3 (.sol) Empty
PostSubject: Kongregate.com - Epic war 3 (.sol)   Kongregate.com - Epic war 3 (.sol) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2009, 2:53 pm

Here is the .sol file for "Me and the Key". All you have to do is put it on your computer. Go to Kongregate.com - Me and the Key, play the last level and you have the Achievement

Here is the .sol file for "Epic war 3". The first time this .sol file works on the game, just press save to get the Achievements for the game.
Play - Epic war 3

How to add to your computer

Just extract the file to the folder that it has to be in. Here is how to find where to put the .sol file.
--- Windows XP or Older users --- wrote:
C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\%randomLetterAndNumber%\chat.kongregate.com\gamez\ 0004 \8201\live\Defender3.swf
--- Windows Vista users --- wrote:
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\%randomLetterAndNumber%\chat.kongregate.com\gamez\ 0004 \8201\live\Defender3.swf

--Download Links--
Mirror 1 | Mirror 2
Back to top Go down
http://JPU364.110mb.com/

Kongregate.com - Epic war 3 (.sol)
Page 1 of 1